Signed in companies are able to post new job offers, searching for candidate...
Signed in jobseeker are able to view all new job offers, searching for job accroding to need...
Home Job detail DOT Net Developer (Mid-Level)
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● 2- 3 years’ full-time work experience in .NET technologies and/or development
experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier
● Strong background in object oriented development techniques
● Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
● Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
● Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
● Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous
integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
● Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
● Passion for technology and knowledge
● Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not
● Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in
● Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
● Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
● plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
● Manage defect tracking systems and resolve all issues and prepare updates for
● Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
● Create technical specifications and test plans
● Monitor everyday activities of the system and provide required support.
© 2023 Good Jobs. All Rights Reserved.
Don’t have an account ? Register Now
In case you are using a public/shared computer we recommend thatyou logout to prevent any un-authorized access to your account