Signed in companies are able to post new job offers, searching for candidate...
Signed in jobseeker are able to view all new job offers, searching for job accroding to need...
Home Job detail Angular Developer (Mid-Level)
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
● Oversee the development of the project and take charge of the latest processes and technology in order to
build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant application systems.
● Apply usability principles and procedures as defined by UI/UX input.
● Lead other Front-End Engineers in building elegant and sophisticated user interfaces.
● Assure project quality standards and requirements are met, and find and address performance issues prior to
releasing the finished product to the backend team.
● Review code for efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components.
● Support reusable code, documenting common frontend components that save the business time in executing
● Support teams in understanding the needs of the consumer/user, availing insights that ultimately lead to an
increased positive impact on consumer experience.
● Collaborates with designers, developers, and product owners in order to avail interactive and scalable
sites/software. Collaborate with the UI/UX teams for the purpose of designing and implementing
● Work hand-in-hand with backend developers in building features and efficiencies for the realization of the
anticipated end product.
● Identify and communicate front-end best practices to the team, enhancing efficiency and performance
● Assist in hiring other Front-End Engineers and proper execution of their tasks.
● Researches and evaluates new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and
performance of the design and development processes and team.
● Provide documentation to senior leadership and key stakeholders, continuously informing them on progress
and important details of projects at key phases of site/software development.
● Mentor and guide Front-End Engineers through the proper execution of their tasks.
● Assist in hiring other Front-End Engineers.
● Take different roles, as required by the organization, like project lead, design lead, etc.
Alpha Beta Theta
© 2023 Good Jobs. All Rights Reserved.
Don’t have an account ? Register Now
In case you are using a public/shared computer we recommend thatyou logout to prevent any un-authorized access to your account