Job Title: Personal Secretary (Female) Level: Mid-Level
Date Posted: October 25, 2021
Location: Chuchepati, Chabahil, Nepal
Salary:Rs. 40-50 /-
Experience: 2 years
Personal assistants (PAs) work closely with Managing Director and helping him to manage their workload, organize their day and free up their time by providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. She should normally have an in-depth knowledge of the organization and perform a variety of tasks depending on the employing organization.
• Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries where appropriate
• Making appointments and planning their manager’s diary
• Organising and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
• Replying to emails, faxes and post Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
• Assisting with projects their manager might be working on by researching or writing reports
• Organising and maintaining office systems Standing in for their manager in their absence.
Bachelors degree in field or equivalent practical experience.
2 years of relevant work experience in related field
Experience with Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information. Flexibility and adaptability. Good oral and written communication skills. Organisational skills and the ability to multitask. The ability to be proactive and take the initiative. Tact and diplomacy. Communication skills.